Gentle Facial Exfoliant
- Keep your skin bright and vibrant with this gentle exfoliant.
- Improve skin tone, normalize oil production, remove dull and dead skin cells, and reduce the appearance of sun damage.
- A great way to soften skin.
- A gentle exfoliant is an important part of a good face care regimen, and it is often neglected
- By exfoliating you remove the dead skin cells that remain on the surface, this allows fresh, healthy skin to come to the front and be seen
- This step alone can have a dramatic effect on complexion, as the face goes from appearing dull and dry to visibly alive and smooth.
- By exfoliating, you help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Pour a few tbs into hand, add a few drops of water, mix together to make a paste and apply to face
- Apply to the entire face, avoiding the eye area, but do not scrub too hard or use a washcloth
- Exfoliate as much, or as little, as is necessary for your skin type
- Most people should exfoliate at least twice a week
- Oats leave the skin soft, as well as cleanse and soothe
- Baking Soda is one of the most thorough and meticulous exfoliants, but is not harsh like most conventional, basic exfoliants
- Since Baking Soda is extremely fine, it does not irritate the skin or turn it red
- Baking Soda, and this formula in general, is the perfect blend of coarse and soft that is required for a good exfoliant
- The Lavender Flowers, grown in Oregon City, exfoliate a little, as well as give the formula a nice lavender scent
Baking Soda, French Green Clay, *Oats, *Lavender Flowers. (*Organic)