Sleep Herbal Tincture
- Crafted for those with occasional sleeplessness, promotes restful sleep and a calm mind.*
- The combination of Valerian and Skullcap is a common and respected recipe in traditional herbalism
- Tinctures are a traditional, time-honored method used by herbalists to extract active ingredients from herbs
- By using the correct ratio of alcohol and water as a solvent, more of the plants spectrum of constituents can be extracted than with other methods, such as tea, for instance. Alcohol is particularly useful in extracting a wide variety of the available compounds in a plant, and it facilitates an easy absorption into the blood stream. Furthermore, tinctures are extremely shelf stable, and therefore, they last for a very long time.
- Start with half-1 “dropperful” ( about 1-2 ml ) orally, 30 minutes prior to bedtime. It may take a few nights to find the best dose for your body. Mix with juice, water or tea for better taste.
- With any herbs taken internally, seek the advice of a botanically knowledgeable healthcare professional before taking.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Skullcap Aerial Parts, *Passionflower Aerial Parts, *Valerian Root, *Hop Strobiles, *Gluten Free Alcohol, *Vegetable Glycerin, Spring Water. (*Certified Organic Ingredient)