Warm Pain Away Cream
- A synergistic cream that contains a strong concentration of anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic herbs, essential oils and salts.
- Definition: Synergistic
- syn·er·gis·tic/sinərˈjistik/ adjective 1.relating to the interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects
- We start with organic Olive oil from California and infuse a very potent herbal mix of Arnica, Cramp Bark, St. John's Wort, Lemon Balm and Calendula into it. We add organic essential oils which help to stimulate circulation in the area of pain.
- For this cream we also infuse Cayenne (capsaicin) into the oil
- According to the University of Maryland capsaicin "reduces the amount of substance P, a chemical that carries pain messages to the brain, in your body. When there is less substance P, the pain messages no longer reach the brain, and you feel relief.”
- Find relief very quickly as blood flow returns and inflammation subsides.
- A clean and effective way to relieve many of life’s physical pains.
- Many find relief from Arthritis, Nerve Pain, Cramps, Sore Muscles, Bruises, Sprains, Tendinitis, Back Pain, Knee Pain, and general aches and pains.
- Has a very gentle smell that most find to be pleasant and a creamy texture that is easy to apply.
*Olive Oil Infused with: *Arnica, *St. John’s Wort, *Cramp Bark,*Lemon Balm, *Calendula, *Cayenne Pepper; *Aloe Vera Juice, Distilled Water, Candelilla Wax, Epsom Salt, Essential Oils of: *Clove, *Nutmeg, *Ginger, Cabbage Ferment (Leucidal Complete), Silver Citrate. (*Organic)