Liver Herbal Tincture
- Promotes normal, healthy liver function*
- Tinctures are a traditional, time-honored method used by herbalists to extract active ingredients from herbs
- By using the correct ratio of alcohol and water as a solvent, more of the plants spectrum of constituents can be extracted than with other methods, such as tea, for instance. Alcohol is particularly useful in extracting a wide variety of the available compounds in a plant, and it facilitates an easy absorption into the blood stream. Furthermore, tinctures are extremely shelf stable, and therefore, they last for a very long time.
- We use organic, gluten free alcohol from Oregon, and spring water from Opal Springs, Oregon for all of our tinctures
- With any herbs taken internally, seek the advice of a botanically knowledgeable healthcare professional before taking. Especially if you are on medications or have health conditions. Not for use by children, pregnant or nursing mothers. Can have mild laxative effects for some. Do not use if you are allergic to plans in the Asteraceae (ragweed) family, Do not use if you have kidney or gallbladder issues or are on blood thinners or diuretics.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Directions : Take one 'dropper full', about 1.5 ml - 2 ml daily. It is best taken before bed, because it is at night, during sleep, when the liver does most of its detoxing and cleansing.
Ingredients :*Dandelion Root, *Blessed Thistle Aerial Parts, *Milk Thistle Seed,