Warm Pain Away Cream
- A synergistic cream that contains a strong concentration of herbs used to assist with a wide variety of aches and pains that occur throughout a normal life*
- Helps to promote and maintain normal, healthy joints*
- Definition: Synergistic
- syn·er·gis·tic/sinərˈjistik/ adjective 1.relating to the interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects
- We start with Olive Oil from California and infuse a very potent herbal mix of Arnica, Cramp Bark, St. John's Wort, Lemon Balm and Calendula into it.
- For this cream we also infuse Cayenne (capsaicin) into the oil
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Olive Oil Infused with: *Arnica, *St. John’s Wort, *Cramp Bark,*Lemon Balm, *Calendula, *Cayenne Pepper; *Aloe Vera Juice, Distilled Water, Candelilla Wax, Epsom Salt, Essential Oils of: *Clove, *Nutmeg, *Ginger, Cabbage Ferment (Leucidal Complete), Silver Citrate. (*Certified Organic Ingredient)