Liver Support Herbal Tincture
- Tinctures are a traditional, time-honored method used by herbalists to extract active ingredients from herbs
- By using the correct ratio of alcohol and water as a solvent, more of the plants spectrum of constituents can be extracted than with other methods, such as tea, for instance. Alcohol is particularly useful in extracting a wide variety of the available compounds in a plant, and it facilitates an easy absorption of the compounds into the blood stream. Furthermore, tinctures are extremely shelf stable, and therefore, they last for a very long time.
- We use organic, gluten free alcohol from Oregon, and spring water from Opal Springs, Oregon for all of our tinctures
- These herbs have been used by herbalists globally to cleanse, nourish and restore the liver and digestive tract.*
- They have been shown to stimulate the liver and support the flow of bile. Research has shown many aspects of modern life have toxic effects on the liver.*
These herbs are widely regarded as powerful liver tonics that can have numerous effects on the ability of the liver, and other organs, to detoxify by eliminating
congestion, inflammation and stagnation.*
- A well-functioning liver has been known to clear various skin conditions, among other things.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Directions : Take one 'dropper full', about 1.5 ml - 2 ml daily. It is best taken before bed, because it is at night, during sleep, when the liver does most of its detoxing and cleansing.
Ingredients :*Dandelion Root, *Blessed Thistle, *Milk Thistle,