Liver Herbal Tincture
- Promotes normal, healthy liver function*
- Tinctures are a traditional, time-honored method used by herbalists to extract active ingredients from herbs
- By using the correct ratio of alcohol and water as a solvent, more of the plants spectrum of constituents can be extracted than with other methods, such as tea, for instance. Alcohol is particularly useful in extracting a wide variety of the available compounds in a plant, and it facilitates an easy absorption into the blood stream. Furthermore, tinctures are extremely shelf stable, and therefore, they last for a very long time.
- We use organic, gluten free alcohol from Oregon, and spring water from Opal Springs, Oregon for all of our tinctures
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Directions : Take one 'dropper full', about 1.5 ml - 2 ml daily. It is best taken before bed, because it is at night, during sleep, when the liver does most of its detoxing and cleansing.
Ingredients :*Dandelion Root, *Blessed Thistle Aerial Parts, *Milk Thistle Seed,