- A high-quality toner is an important last step to a good facial cleansing regimen
- Removes the last lingering bits of dirt and other particles a cleanser missed. Also, removes any oil film that the cleanser may have left behind
- Improves the skin’s overall texture and tone while tightening.
- Shrinks and constricts pores, giving the skin a smoother surface and appearance.
- No alcohols, only gentle and nutritious hydrosols and Aloe Juice
- Hydrosols are created by distilling plant materials in the same process that creates essential oils
- Hydrosols have similar properties to essential oil but are not nearly as concentrated
- Rose Hydrosol is made from the same process that creates the world's most expensive essential oil, Rose Bulgaria
- Rose Hydrosol, in and of itself, is a great toner because it rejuvenates, hydrates, softens and calms redness and irritation.
- Aloe Vera Juice is one of the most nourishing things that can be put on to the face. We use one of the purest forms available, expressed from organic aloe leaves, for this fragile ingredient.
- Witch Hazel Hydrosol contains no alcohol, and is the most gentle and best way to utilize this amazing herb
- Witch Hazel is perhaps the most well known natural astringent and is a terrific addition to this toner
- Removes excess oil, cleanses bacteria, and prevents signs of aging.
- Organic Geranium essential oil is a natural astringent as well, so it helps with tightening
- Useful for drying up acne.
- Has a wonderful smell
*Rose Hydrosol, *Witch Hazel Hydrosol, *Aloe Vera Juice, *Geranium Essential Oil, Silver Citrate. (*Certified Organic Ingredient)