Adapt Herbal Tincture
- Promotes a healthy response to stress, frustration and worry and helps one relax*
- Definition: A·dapt·o·gen/ əˈdaptəjən/ noun 1. (in herbal medicine) a natural substance considered to help the body adapt to stress and to exert a normalizing effect upon bodily processes.
- Take 2-4 ml up to 3 times daily. One "dropper" full is approximately 1.5-2 ml. For taste, may mix into water, juice, tea, etc.
- Tinctures are a traditional, time-honored method used by herbalists to extract active ingredients from herbs
- By using the correct ratio of alcohol and water as a solvent, more of the plants spectrum of constituents can be extracted than with other methods, such as tea, for instance. Alcohol is particularly useful in extracting a wide variety of the available compounds in a plant, and it facilitates an easy absorption into the blood stream. Furthermore, tinctures are extremely shelf stable, and therefore, they last for a very long time.
- We use organic, gluten free alcohol from Oregon, and spring water from Opal Springs, Oregon for all of our tinctures
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Skullcap Aerial Parts, *Ashwagandha Root, *Eleuthero Root, *Gluten Free Alcohol, *Vegetable Glycerin, Oregon Spring Water.
(*Certified Organic Ingredient)