Adapt Herbal Tincture
- Promotes a healthy response to stress, frustration and worry and helps one relax*
- Definition: A·dapt·o·gen/ əˈdaptəjən/ noun 1. (in herbal medicine) a natural substance considered to help the body adapt to stress and to exert a normalizing effect upon bodily processes.
- Take 2-4 ml up to 3 times daily. One "dropper" full is approximately 1.5-2 ml. For taste, may mix into water, juice, tea, etc.
- Tinctures are a traditional, time-honored method used by herbalists to extract active ingredients from herbs
- By using the correct ratio of alcohol and water as a solvent, more of the plants spectrum of constituents can be extracted than with other methods, such as tea, for instance. Alcohol is particularly useful in extracting a wide variety of the available compounds in a plant, and it facilitates an easy absorption into the blood stream. Furthermore, tinctures are extremely shelf stable, and therefore, they last for a very long time.
- We use organic, gluten free alcohol from Oregon, and spring water from Opal Springs, Oregon for all of our tinctures
- With any herbs taken internally, seek the advice of a botanically knowledgeable healthcare professional before taking. Especially if you are on medications or have health conditions. Not for use by children, pregnant or nursing mothers. Not recommended for those with hemachromatosis, hyperthyroidism or high blood pressure. Avoid if taking thyroid hormones or cardiac medications.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Skullcap Aerial Parts, *Ashwagandha Root, *Eleuthero Root, *Gluten Free Alcohol, *Vegetable Glycerin, Oregon Spring Water.
(*Certified Organic Ingredient)