Breathe Herbal Tincture
- Promotes healthy respiratory system, lung function and normal histamine response.*
- Helps boost immune system*
- Great as a general tonic for lungs and respiratory system*
- Contains herbs used as expectorants, anti-inflammatories and more*
- Tinctures are a traditional, time-honored method used by herbalists to extract active ingredients from herbs
- By using the correct ratio of alcohol and water as a solvent, more of the plants spectrum of constituents can be extracted than with other methods, such as tea, for instance. Alcohol is particularly useful in extracting a wide variety of the available compounds in a plant, and it facilitates an easy absorption into the blood stream. Furthermore, tinctures are extremely shelf stable, and therefore, they last for along time.*
- With any herbs taken internally, seek the advice of a botanically knowledgeable healthcare professional before taking.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: *Nettle Leaf, *Mullein Leaf, *Elder Flower, *Plantain Leaf, *Gluten Free Cane Alcohol, * Vegetable Glycerin. (*Certified Organic Ingredient)