Breathe Herbal Tincture
- ** Previously called Allergy Relief Herbal Tincture
- Promotes healthy respiratory system, lung function and normal histamine response. *
- Tinctures are a traditional, time-honored method used by herbalists to extract active ingredients from herbs
- By using the correct ratio of alcohol and water as a solvent, more of the plants spectrum of constituents can be extracted than with other methods, such as tea, for instance. Alcohol is particularly useful in extracting a wide variety of the available compounds in a plant, and it facilitates an easy absorption into the blood stream. Furthermore, tinctures are extremely shelf stable, and therefore, they last for along time.*
- With any herbs taken internally, seek the advice of a botanically knowledgeable healthcare professional before taking. Especially if you are on medications or have health conditions. Not for use by children, pregnant or nursing mothers. Not recommended for those on anticoagulants or diuretic medications such as lithium.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: *Nettle Leaf, *Mullein Leaf, *Elder Flower, *Plantain Leaf, *Gluten Free Cane Alcohol, * Vegetable Glycerin. (*Certified Organic Ingredient)