Allergy Relief Herbal Tincture
- Best when taken daily as a preventative during allergy season. Can also be taken in the moment when you need relief. Take 1-2 full 'dropperfuls' (2ml-4ml), up to 3 times a day. Can be mixed with water, juice or tea for taste.
- Tinctures are a traditional, time-honored method used by herbalists to extract active ingredients from herbs
- Specially crafted to ease seasonal allergy and hay-fever symptoms, boost the immune system and regulate histamine response.*
- One study in particular has shown the mechanism in which bioflavinoids contained in Nettle can reduce "allergic and other inflammatory responses" (Roschek B JR, Fink RC, McMichael M, Alberte RS)*
- This blend is anti-inflammatory for the respiratory system, high in vitamin C, minerals and chlorophyll.*
- Nettle is considered a tonic herb. It is high in an abundance of minerals like calcium, magnesium, silica and iron, as well as many others.*
- By using the correct ratio of alcohol and water as a solvent, more of the plants spectrum of constituents can be extracted than with other methods, such as tea, for instance. Alcohol is particularly useful in extracting a wide variety of the available compounds in a plant, and it facilitates an easy absorption of the compounds into the blood stream. Furthermore, tinctures are extremely shelf stable, and therefore, they last for along time.*
- As always with any herbs taken internally, seek the advice of a botanically knowledgeable healthcare professional before taking if on medication, pregnant, nursing or have health conditions.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: *Nettle, *Mullein, *Elderberry, *Gluten Free Cane Alcohol, * Vegetable Glycerine. (*Certified Organic Ingredient)