Sleep Herbal Tincture
- Crafted for those with occasional sleeplessness, promotes restful sleep and a calm mind.*
- The combination of Valerian and Skullcap is a common and respected recipe in traditional herbalism
- A small percentage of people experience stimulation or anxiety when taking Valerian. All purchases come with a 30-day money back guarantee just in case you are one of the few this formula doesn't work for.*
- Tinctures are a traditional, time-honored method used by herbalists to extract active ingredients from herbs
- By using the correct ratio of alcohol and water as a solvent, more of the plants spectrum of constituents can be extracted than with other methods, such as tea, for instance. Alcohol is particularly useful in extracting a wide variety of the available compounds in a plant, and it facilitates an easy absorption into the blood stream. Furthermore, tinctures are extremely shelf stable, and therefore, they last for a very long time.
- Start with half-1 “dropperful” ( about 1-2 ml ) orally, 30 minutes prior to bedtime. It may take a few nights to find the best dose for your body. Mix with juice, water or tea for better taste.
- With any herbs taken internally, seek the advice of a botanically knowledgeable healthcare professional before taking. Especially if you are on medications or have health conditions. Not for use by children, pregnant or nursing mothers or for those with depression. Do not take with alcohol or other sedative medications. Do not use when driving or operating machinery. Do not take for more than 30 consecutive days.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Skullcap Aerial Parts, *Passionflower Aerial Parts, *Valerian Root, *Hop Strobiles, *Gluten Free Alcohol, *Vegetable Glycerin, Spring Water. (*Certified Organic Ingredient)