Cooling Pain Away Cream
- A synergistic cream that contains a strong concentration of herbs used to assist with a wide variety of aches and pains that occur throughout life
- Definition: Synergistic
- syn·er·gis·tic/sinərˈjistik/ adjective 1.relating to the interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects
- We start with organic Olive oil from California and infuse a very potent herbal mix of Arnica, Cramp Bark, St. John's Wort, Lemon Balm and Calendula into it. We add organic essential oils which help to stimulate circulation in the area of pain.*
- Has a very gentle smell that most find to be pleasant and a creamy texture that is easy to apply.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Olive Oil Infused with: *Arnica, *St. John’s Wort, *Cramp Bark,*Lemon Balm, *Calendula; *Aloe Vera Juice, Distilled Water, Candelilla Wax, Epsom Salt, Essential Oils of: *Peppermint, *Lavender,*Eucalyptus, *Wintergreen, Cabbage Ferment (Leucidal Complete), Silver Citrate. (*Certified Organic Ingredient)
Cautions: Do not apply to broken skin.